Relationships - Connection & Communication
Time & Location
About The Event
Opening up and communicating in intimate relationships can be hard. Often, we have a sense of what we want to say but struggle to communicate this to the other person effectively. This can lead to miscommunication, arguments, or a failure to get our point across. This workshop is for you if you would like to feel a deeper connection without trying so hard in your relationships. If you would like be listened to and have your message heard, without argument or stress.
Through this powerful work with horses you will:
- identify your current communication style
- realise how others currently perceive you and the way you communicate
- receive honest feedback on how you approach connection and communication in your intimate relationships
- have the opportunity to try different approaches allowing you to build deeper connections and communicate more effectively
Horses understand your body language and emotions better than any human can. Horses respond to what they are seeing in the current moment, and don’t mask their natural reactions or become defensive in the way humans can. They therefore offer the perfect opportunity to get honest feedback on how we interact and communicate with others. They will respond to what they feel is being communicated to them (just like a human would) in any given moment (giving immediate feedback, unlike most humans). Kat will then interpret this behaviour for you so you can learn from it.
Yoga with Anna
Awareness of your body and the language that it conveys is essential to communicate more effectively. 55% of communication is through our body language. By bringing awareness to how we hold our energy within our bodies, we can learn to use it to our best advantage when communicating with others. Connection with yourself is the foundation for connection with others, and yoga provides the best opportunity to learn and practice this. In the yoga session you will:
- understand how you talk to yourself, and how this reflects in your relationships with others
- become aware of how you hold and move your own energy and physical body
- feel more connected with yourself, so it will be easier to feel connected with others
- feel relaxed and energised, ready to embrace your relationships!
Light Lunch to finish
Investment: £5 deposit, £40 payable on the day
You can attend individually, or as a couple, friendship or family group. No prior experience with horses or yoga is necessary and there will be no riding involved. The workshop is also suitable for people who are nervous around horses. Participants must be over 13 years old.
- Workshop Ticket£45£450£0